Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 57 | Total Fat: 5 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 598 mg | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 1 g | SmartPoints: 2 |
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium head cauliflower, trimmed and florets separated
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (gluten-free) Lite Soy Sauce, Tamari, or coconut aminos
Add cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until the consistency of rice. A grater can be used in place of a food processor. Note: If using a grater, do not separate cauliflower before grating. Set aside.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Sauté vegetables until tender, about 10 minutes. Add red pepper flakes and garlic and sauté one additional minute.
Add “rice” cauliflower to the skillet, cover and cook until tender, approximately 5 minutes. Add black pepper and soy sauce, toss to combine with cauliflower. Remove from heat and serve immediately.