- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. honey, softened by placing the jar in a pan of water over low heat
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat granola
- 4 Tbsp. chopped walnuts (pecans or almonds can be substituted)
- Place berries in mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with softened honey and toss gently to coat.
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into four parfait glasses (tall, narrow wine glasses will do) and top with layer of berry mixture. Repeat layers with remaining yogurt and berry mix.
- Top with granola and nuts. Serve.
Makes 4 servings. Per serving: 257 calories, 8 g total fat (2 g saturated fat), 41 g carbohydrate, 10 g protein, 5 g dietary fiber, 118 mg sodium.